Thursday, August 19, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

So, my birthday was recently..so I'm going to share some goodies I received from my hubby, parents and friends!! Everyone has such great taste and I loved it all!!!



First up, my wonderful hubby gave me this gorgeous Michael Kors watch that I had been eying at Nordstrom. This watch is gold and tortoise. The face is beyond gorgeous and it looks so great on my arm (if I must say so myself). He also took me out to dinner with friends to celebrate!!




My parents took me and the hubby out to dinner also!! And got me a cake...along with a couple of beyond fabulous tops (one is pictured below-ignore the wrinkles...LOVE) and the cutest earrings that will go with almost everything in my closet (in another photo)!! My mom knows I love tank tops with anything on them like this one! It is now one of my FAVORITE tanks I own, which is why it is wrinkled! I have the most amazing parents!!!!


My boss gave me some really stunning Sorrelli earrings. They are multicolor and will go with everything! Pictured below are the earrings- the green crystal ones are from my parents and the muti-color are from the boss!

Now, my friends gave me some great gifts too! I have so much new stuff to play with and wear now!! I got this awesome bracelet from one of my very best friends...it matches a necklace I got on a trip earlier this year. It is made from recycled aluminum. The artist website is: http://www.avoli.net/sites/the-artist-jay/

Some of my other girlfriends gave me some FAB jewelry also. A cute bracelet that is mixed color metals so I can match it with anything! Then another on of my besties gave me a great ring..black and white...classic!



I am so blessed to have so many great and caring family members and friends. I feel very lucky to have each one of them. They are all special to me!! I love you all!!!

XOXO
~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment