Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Time Slips Away

Well, I have to admit I've been very bad about not updating my blog. I apologize!! Time is just slipping away from me. I am currently working on my Masters degree and I have summer class which seems to occupy my free time. But don't worry, I'm still finding some time to socialize and shop!!!

I've found some great deals over the past month that I can't wait to share with you all! I may end up posting quite a bit at once instead of just once a day just so I can get caught up!

I was able to go on a weekend getaway to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg with my hubby and two of our closest friends for my upcoming birthday....so I was able to do some shopping while I was there. We also went to see the new Titanic Exhibit! Which I would highly recommend to anyone that will be traveling there. It was extremely interesting and touching. You can find out more information here:
http://www.titanicpigeonforge.com/


Now, I have to begin taking some pictures of my latest finds to share with you! I'll be back soon to share them with you!!!


xoxo
~S~

1 comment: