Thursday, June 24, 2010

Cynthia Vincent for Target




















(http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4031/4529204949_07b820449a.jpg)


These ever so gorgeous shoes by Cynthia Vincent came out this year at Target. The ones that I LOVE are specifically the Gladiator Wedges in Cognac. I patiently waited and never seemed to find these specific ones at our local target and missed ordering them online!

They were only $29.99 at Target.

Now they are all over Ebay it seems and they are going for unreal prices!! Some are listed at $100!!! I must have a pair of these shoes but I refuse to pay that much money so it appears I may miss out.

If you see any in a size 7 anywhere be sure to let me know!!

xoxo
~S~

1 comment:

  1. I will be sure to keep an eye out for you. I think I visit Target like 3 or more times a week. It seems there is always something that I need from there.

    ReplyDelete