Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sales, Sales and More Sales

I have come to the conclusion that I need a new style...something that is more "put together" than what I'm wearing currently. My problem is that I love so many different styles and I want my personality to shine through no matter what.

So, I've started with cleaning out my closet of clothes and shoes that I don't wear. I've taken them to the consignment store and hope to make a little cash to spend on some new clothes, shoes, accessories, bags.....

In my search of a new style I've noticed that it seems EVERYONE is having a sale right now! At least around home they are!! Which has come in quite handy so I can get some great pieces at some AMAZING prices.

New York and Company is having THE SALE.....and I've already been there at least three times and I think I may need to go back for a few more things. I tend to spend a lot of time in stores because I'm on visual overload...so sometimes I need to go back for anything I may have missed the first time.

(I'll update with some photos later of the great deals)

Some other places that are currently having sales (these were in my area as of last night) that you may want to check out include-
*Gap (everything on sale was an extra 40% off)
*American Eagle (everything on sale was an extra 20% off)
*Dillards (had some racks of 40-70% off right now)
*Macys (normal sale of 20% if you used your WOW pass or Macys card)
*Juicy Couture (friends and family in stores only)
*Coach Factory Stores (30% off coupon)

I'm very in between styles. I love tradtional pieces but I also like clothing that has somewhat of an edge to it (rocker chic). I like pairing them together for my own personal style! Hopefully, with a little shopping I can get my "put together" look very affordably and still make a statement!

xoxo

~S~

2 comments:

  1. I will, I hope to have pics very soon!! Maybe this is a sign that I have purchased TOO MUCH!
    <3 ~S~

    ReplyDelete