Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to Simple Fashionista S. I'm sure you are wondering why there is an "S" just hanging out at the end of the name, so let me explain that. I write under the letter S so therefore I added it to my title.

I'm a true Southern girl that loves fashion. I wanted to be a fahion designer for the longest time, but I have no artistic ability so that is out. I think my true calling could very well be that of a Personal Shopper! I am not one currently but I am always up for a challenge.

I LOVE TO SHOP!!! I've found out that is can be Simple to be a Fashionista! You just have to be aware of the bargains when shopping and it is all about the places that you shop.

Some of my favorite items to shop for are bags, clothes, shoes and makeup. I'm sure I'll be reviewing or babbling about each of these at one point or another.

Well this is my introduction! If you love fashion, make sure to read my blog!

xoxo
~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment