Thursday, July 8, 2010

How to describe a summer day in the South...one word..HOT!

Here in the South there is only word to describe summer...HOT!!! So I was in need of an outfit that would help keep me cool today! Sorry for the lack of nail polish I actually just took it off a few minutes ago because it was becoming chipped.

So today I put together a cute mini skirt that I've had for a while and a tank top that I purchased last summer! The jewelry was the key for me today! I paired a few pieces I hadn't before and here is what I've come up with. I was inspired by some bracelets I saw at Anthropologie this past weekend. By the way, they have a great sale room with some fabulous summer pieces in case anyone is looking!




Outfit
Top- DKNY
Skirt- Gianni Bini
Shoes- Zigisoho
Sunglasses- Prada
Accessories- Necklace Forever 21, Bracelets Forever 21, Dillards and Sephora,
Ring JCPenny
HandBag- Coach with my Juicy Couture Vamp Lips



Some closeups of my accessories, just for fun!! Let me know what you think of my "HOT" summer look!


Keep Cool!!

xoxo
~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment