Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What a DEAL

So, I finally am going to post some of the fabulous deals that I picked up recently! I know it has been a while, but I am actually getting around to it now!

I purchased a lot of great pieces at the NY&Co sale that I should be able to mix and match quite well! We will see how this all plays out of course over the summer.

So, here is one outfit that I've come up with so far! It is pretty simple but I think shows who I am, it is just a "me" outfit!!

Outfit:
Sunglasses- Prada (courtesy of Linsey)
Vest- NY&Co
Top- Gap
Jeans- It!
Shoes- Calvin Klein
Accessories- Pearl Earrings from Sam's Club, Pearl layered necklace from NY&Co, Pearl Ring from TJMaxx, Pearl Bracelet and Swiss Army Watch

Closeup of accessories!!

Closeup of my FABULOUS shoes!!! Which were a bargain also!

ENJOY!!!!!

xoxo
~S~


2 comments:

  1. Love the vest! May have to go buy myself one tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love vests! They can really put an outfit together.

    ReplyDelete